Anti Essays offers essay examples to help students with their essay writing.
Our collection includes thousands of sample research papers so you can find almost any essay you want.
Autobiography Of School Desk Essays and Research Papers
- Hippies From A to Z Their Sex, Drugs, Music and Impact on Society from the Sixties to the Present. by Skip Stone A to Z Page 1 Hippies From A to Z Their...
- Words: 74158 — Pages: 297
- Loving Is Care
- Northwest. His most haunting work, however, is Martin Eden (1908), a veiled autobiography of how a young illiterate, existing only hand-to-mouth, taught himself to...
- Words: 266702 — Pages: 1067
- tree on the road from the town to her school her past was here her present was here and ... The paper weight fell _____ his desk. h. The president was accompanied...
- Words: 38481 — Pages: 154
- Nuclear Weapons And Defense
- the project stated that "A single X-ray laser module the size of an school desk which applied this technology could potentially shoot down the entire Soviet...
- Words: 2190 — Pages: 9
- Lumbar Supports Half Price Buy On Line Now www.magneticare.co.uk Entrepreneurship School Be Your Own Boss! Msc at Nottingham University, UK Rank 20. Learn More...
- Words: 1796 — Pages: 8
- and blockboard. Various value-added products such as household furniture, school desks, cornices and skirting are produced as well. Production is highly mechanised...
- Words: 686 — Pages: 3
- Accountability Without Democracy-Lily Cai
- issue of how citizens get government ofcials to provide them with the roads, schools, and other public services they need by studying communities in rural China. In...
- Words: 141085 — Pages: 565
- Language And The Brain
- handed, you have probably been discriminated against at one time or another; most school desks are built to be written on by right-handers, scissors work much better...
- Words: 2863 — Pages: 12
- as if I really care about their life. By sitting and being squishing in the school desk thats attached to the chair I started making notes of my obese size. Stupidly...
- Words: 2514 — Pages: 11
- Critical Review Of "The Dead Poets Society"
- United States. The props were also extremely accurate, including the vehicles, school desks, telephones, soccer-balls, etc. each of these were great representations...
- Words: 1159 — Pages: 5
- Conditional Cash Transfer
- short of some 153,000 classrooms, 13.2 million school desks and 104,000 teachers at elementary and high school levels. There are only 16,200 barangay health stations...
- Words: 1014 — Pages: 5
- Mary Poppins Research Paper
- got him in trouble in school, he would rather doodle than complete his school work. He even carved his initials into his grade school desk.5 In late 1919, Walt...
- Words: 2172 — Pages: 9
- it infringes on the right of learners to be taught in clean, well kept school buildings, and to develop their full potential. It is generally accepted that cared...
- Words: 33557 — Pages: 135
- Research Paper
- you can get good healthy exercise that your body needs after long days at the school desk. Lastly, you get to just do a sport that fits you and what you enjoy. There...
- Words: 1178 — Pages: 5
- teachers have us using crayons to color diagrams. Obscene words carved into school desks are sometimes misspelled. During boring classes, I've had to sit in rooms...
- Words: 649 — Pages: 3
- Multiculturalism In The Classroom
- information give. This can be achieved in a multitude of ways: 1) Placement of school desks in small groups as well as alternative seating for students whom learn...
- Words: 798 — Pages: 4
- Origins Of Debt In Zambia
- Many which is supposed to be invested in education like building more schools, desks, improving the quality of education that is paying good salaries to teachers...
- Words: 1289 — Pages: 6
- gifted, he wanted to set up 25 elite public high schools throughout the country. These schools would have emphasized science and math and would have been open...
- Words: 3157 — Pages: 13
- Reflection Of Bantva
- Bantva Reflections Memories of Bantva and Junagadh State By Haji Moosa Lawai...
- Words: 40789 — Pages: 164
- the gym he finds the players sitting at school desks, studying. The players point out that even though the gym is reopened, the school board can't force them to play...
- Words: 414 — Pages: 2
- him up to be no more than a proverbial beetle tied to a nail in Rowans school desk, moving in futile circles that trap him into his own demise. Interestingly, this...
- Words: 743 — Pages: 3
- Left Handers
- think of such as: ridicule from religion, shorter life expectancy, sitting in school desks, learning to tie shoes, and the list goes on. The Bible contains about...
- Words: 698 — Pages: 3
- a Proposal For Childhood Obesity]
- a largely sedentary day at a school desk spend an average of three more sedentary hours in front of some kind of screen. Schools have contributed, with shrinking...
- Words: 1409 — Pages: 6
- Entry 1
- time than the family is accustomed to, your kitchen table may become the school desk. Even if your chosen curriculum is online there will undoubtedly be more paper...
- Words: 1255 — Pages: 6
- Children Of Addiction
- Children of Addiction A nine-year-old boy sits at his school desk and stares out the window. As his teacher covers the newest lesson, the boys thoughts are on a far...
- Words: 778 — Pages: 4
- feeling of love with parent heat and care. At school he meekly falls in love with the neighbor in a school desk, then in the young teacher, well and further really...
- Words: 455 — Pages: 2
- Theories Of Intellegence
- from the school desk during the day to the computer chair at home in the afternoon and eventually to the couch or bed to watch television at night. Most schools are...
- Words: 899 — Pages: 4
- Anne Frank
- dad continued his career as a businessman. Anne attended school in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Her last year at a school desk was in 1941, when she was twelve years...
- Words: 1257 — Pages: 6
- Childhood Obesity And Who Is To Blame
- coming up. So what are kids doing when they are not at school? They spend hours sitting at their school desks, come home to sit and do homework, and then maybe they...
- Words: 1122 — Pages: 5
- Richie's Picks: Fallout
- war, and those air raid drills where you'd duck and cover under your school desk as if that would mitigate the effects of a nuclear bomb attack. The world...
- Words: 904 — Pages: 4
Autobiography of A Computer
Autobiography of A Computer :
I am a computer or in your words a Desktop. Today I’m going to share a story with all of you…..the story of my life. I was born on the 15th day of September 2008 in a manufacturing unit of a very famous computer manufacturing company located in a small town few kilometers away from Chennai. After spending few days in the manufacturing unit, I was transported to a different place far away from Chennai. On the 1st day of October 2008 I reached Kolkata commonly known as the CITY OF JOY. The distributor brought me and many of my friends to his store and then after few days he sent me and some of my friends to a big, brightly illuminated, wonderful showroom. In the showroom I made many friends. All of us enjoyed a lot. We all were eagerly waiting for our new and permanent shelter.
On 20th October 2008, I was purchased. The fact that I am going to get a permanent shelter made me very happy. At the same time I was sad as I had to leave my friends. I was worried too, thinking about my future. The customer brought me to his home in an air conditioned car with lot of care. Though I was traveling through the busy streets of Kolkata stuck with traffic, my journey was quite comfortable. Finally I reached my new home which too was beautiful and definitely bigger than the showroom.
The customer called his daughter Diya and handed me over to her. Listening to their conversation, I realized that I was a surprise gift for Diya. Diya was absolutely thrilled and I received a grand welcome at my new home. Since then, Diya and myself were best of friends. When I was gifted to Diya, she was a student studying in the ninth standard. Diya used me for her educational purpose mainly for her projects. I tried my level best to help her by functioning in the best possible way. In the beginning, Diya was not very well conversant with me, but I knew that she loved me a lot for she was very caring towards me and possessive about me. The fact that Diya could not make optimum use of my capacity disturbed me a lot. But gradually she learnt every bit of it. We used to spend hours with each other and both us became intimate friends. When Diya scored well in her board-papers and projects, I used to feel extremely satisfied and happy, thinking that I have served for a good cause.
Along with Diya, almost all the family members started using me for different purposes. I turned out to be an indispensable object in the household. I also continued performing to the best of my capability as I did not want to disappoint anyone. Now Diya is doing post graduation. She has friends who incite her to use me for wrong purposes like watching unwanted videos and songs. I feel sad that my friend is misusing me to a large extent. But I am helpless as my job is just to follow the instruction of the user. At times I wish I could speak, I just could not tell Diya that it’s harmful for her as well as for me, as I have to fight severe dangerous viruses. Diya fails to understand that how painful it is for me to suffer from harsh virus attacks.
Seven long years have gone by. With the passage of time, I am growing old. My capacity and capability have started weakening and worsening. I feel absolutely exhausted after working for long hours, thereby I stop working. The users get annoyed when I stop working. They fail to understand that just like human beings I too need rest after working for long hours. Today, Diya’s new friend is a laptop which can perform better than me in many ways. I feel neglected. Every moment I expect my friend Diya to spend sometime with me, but she does not even look at me. I miss every moment we had spent together. Now my sole friend Diya treats me like garbage, waiting to dispose me any time.
Like all human beings perish, I know that even my life will come to an end very soon. Before I am disposed and my life comes to an end, I would like to convey a message to all my friends - we computers want to help you to the best of our capacity and capability. We want to be your best friend. Please do not misuse us and make us your enemies.
This is the story of my life – the story of a computer. Goodbye friends….
By Sormista Pal – India
Autobiography of A Computer - Autobiography of A Computer