It’s My Life
My name is Ann Smith. I am a senior in high school. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study. My favorite subjects are chemistry and biology. I am going to enter the university because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in one of the fields.
I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school: it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. The atmosphere cannot but make me want to go there every time. I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of mine.
My friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting girl with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me.
Every time I do my best to be a…
Some Essential Tips On How To Write An Essay About Yourself
No matter what’s the purpose of your essay, there is a preset number of points that you will be expected to address.
The main line should be that you are not a robot, and that it is your feelings and emotions that define you as a personality. Do not get stuck with material possessions and what you have achieved in life. That has to do only with a small portion of who you are.
- Avoid overly simplified ideas. You are a human being after all, and your life is not as simple as it may seem after years of school. You wouldn’t want to seem or sound too simple. The more substance you create out of your daily activities, the better. Longer sentences will be good.
- Include a few dream-like paragraphs to stress the point that you are not a robot. Sometimes it can get hard explaining your feelings and emotions, you may say.
- The best way to get to know people is to see how they react to stimuli. Use your essay to pick a few incidents or just more or less regular events to attempt and define what your character is at its core.
- Find amusing in ordinary and showcase that. Your job is to present the ordinary stuff that happens to you in a way that will make the reader want to know you better. It’s all a matter of the right perspective. You have to take multiple stands on what you are as a person, and include that all in an ordered form.
- How do you fit with your friends, family and just immediate surrounding? Where is your place in the world?
- What the purpose of your life? If a question like that is too global for your work, you can just include the things that you enjoy. Don’t forget to say why or explain any symbolism connected with the things you love.
Avoid Unclear Definitions
It is really easy to get lost when you are writing something as vague and as perspective-oriented as an essay about yourself. People tend to choose a number of themes of who they are and try to describe them all.
That would be very confusing for the reader. Not to mention that it would be hard to write and navigate in between those themes. After all, very few people know you well enough, and it is almost certain that your essay is going to be read mostly by strangers or just people who know you marginally.
What you do instead is pick one theme: which light do you want to be seen in? Once you have answered that question, you are ready to go. Stay true to the theme, and you will get a coherent piece that will get you a good grade.
If you are going to write your own essay from the scratch, our manual on «How to write an essay» will be useful for you.
can some experts give me an example essay and give me some tips?
thank you very much..
There are links to many good essays and essay information HERE . You can also google the phrase 'Self-Introduction essay' for more ideas.
I have graduated Seo-i elementary school, Seo-Woon middle school both of them located in Seoul. After that, My father was assigned to Korean Embassy in Tehran, so my family has moved to Iran and I spent my high school life in Tehran International School. I was a little frustrated in the beginning but gradually I got myse
please send your suggestion to my email, ok these is my email :
<E-mail address removed by moderator. Your contact details can be included in your profile if you register.>
i am not a teacher but i have mastered myself in the art of writing and speaking about yourself.
i have written speehes for numerous children in various schools as well as for teachers in those schools.
well as for you , i could give u some tips to help you be more confident while giving the interview.
first and the most important of the steps to be kept in mind is:-
when you enter a room with te interviewers sitting and waiting for u ,u must never loose your confidence .
always keep in mind tht u could pass the interview with no difficulty.this will surely promote your inner confidence and will help u get through the interview with more confidence in yourself .this will be shown through your face.
secondly, prepare a list of things , be it achievements or goals tht u could tell them about while your giving th interview.
thirdly, always start with a low polite tone and keep in mind tht the interviewers generally dont have an attention span of more than 60 seconds. so speak in such a way tht encloses all the good aspects in you .avoid givig too many personal aspects.
keeping all tht i have just said in mind im sure ud pass the interview with no difficulty at all.
just have the faith in yourself always.